China Manufacturing Activity Gains Steam in February, Caixin Survey Shows
(Beijing) — Expansion in China’s manufacturing activity gained momentum in February as producers revved up output to meet an increase in new orders that were mainly bolstered by rapidly growing foreign demand, an industry survey sponsored by Caixin showed Wednesday.
The Caixin China General Manufacturing Purchasing Managers’ Index (PMI) — closely watched by investors as one of the first available indicators every month that reflects the strength of the Chinese economy — rose to 51.7 last month from 51.0 in January.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas