Baijiu Makers Benefit from Rising Middle Class, Reform in Sector
(Beijing) — Chinese liquor makers are seeing sales rebound after three years of declines amid a government crackdown on graft, thanks to a rising middle class and reform within the sector.
Before reporting revenue for 2016, the front-runner in terms of market value in the baijiu sector, Kweichow Moutai Co., forecast a 17% year-on-year gain for the first quarter of 2017.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas