Lotte Land Swap Missile Deal Sparks China Backlash
(Beijing) — South Korean retail giant Lotte Group’s decision this week to allow a golf course it owns to be the site of an anti-missile defense system strongly opposed by Beijing has sparked some backlash in China — and possibly a hack of its website.
Lotte’s official China website (http://www.lotte.cn) couldn’t be accessed as of Wednesday, and remained unavailable on Thursday — a problem caused by an unidentified external computer virus, company spokesperson Han Bo Young said.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas