Why Does China Dominate List of Self-Made Female Billionaires?
Beijing’s Jinbao Street, with its ritzy stores selling Lamborghinis and diamond-encrusted Rolexes, feels like a garish version of New York’s Fifth Avenue. And the woman who transformed this block of dilapidated houses into Beijing’s luxury-goods mecca has been the most recognizable face among the rising tide of Chinese female billionaires for nearly a decade.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas