Editorial: Tax Cuts Can Help China Retain Its Competitive Edge
U.S. President Donald Trump’s ambitious proposal to cut corporate and individual taxes is adding to the external uncertainties affecting China’s economy. It follows projections of a faster-than-expected pace of interest rate hikes by the U.S. Federal Reserve.
The one-page plan handed out by the White House in late April has few fresh details compared to what was promised by Trump during the campaign trail. But it is touted as the “biggest tax cut” for individuals since the Reagan administration and has drawn worldwide attention.
The Editor-in-Chief of Caixin Media.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas