China Railway Opens Door for Alibaba to Join Share-Holding Reform Plan
(Beijing) — E-commerce giant Alibaba may get a chance to invest in China Railway Corp., as China’s state-owned rail operator prepares to join an early parade of state-owned enterprises selling stakes to the private sector as part of a national reform program.
CRC is working on a stake-holding reform plan, which includes securitization and capitalization of its assets, General Manager Lu Dongfu said earlier this week when he met with Alibaba Chairman Jack Ma. Lu welcomed Alibaba to be part of the reform plan.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas