China’s Oil Giants Outline Major Spending Splash
(Beijing) — China’s dominant oil firms have loosened their investment purse strings, apparently confident that profits will climb on rebounding crude prices following last year’s dry spell.
The Big Three — China National Petroleum Corp. (CNPC), China National Offshore Oil Corp. (CNOOC) and China Petroleum & Chemical Corp. (Sinopec) — recently committed to ambitious investment schedules for 2017 by announcing plans to spend around 371 billion yuan ($54 billion) combined. Budget plans were outlined in annual reports released by each company in between March and April.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas