Bally Attracts Interest From Possible Buyers in China, Elsewhere
(Beijing) – Swiss luxury brand Bally has been attracting interest from potential buyers in China, the U.S., Europe and the Middle East since its owner, JAB Holding Co., put it on the market in April.
The company is “working on an information memorandum that will be finished within the next two weeks and be delivered to potential investors,” Bally CEO Frédéric de Narp told Caixin on Thursday. The company will start taking bids afterwards.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas