Tencent Plays Defense in Addiction Claims Over Blockbuster Game
(Beijing) — Shares of internet giant Tencent tumbled on Tuesday as the creator of a mobile game that has mesmerized teens and young adults nationwide responded to criticism by limiting play time for younger players.
Tencent Holdings Ltd.’s shares slid as much as 5% during the daily trading session in Hong Kong before closing down 4.1%, wiping out more than $4 billion in market value.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas