Opinion: Upcoming G-20 Gathering Offers Opportunity for Asian Economies to Show Leadership
The G-7 is falling apart. Russia has been isolated. The United Kingdom has isolated itself. Germany continues a tense relationship with much of Europe. The NATO alliance has been rocked, and the future of the European Union remains uncertain. The United States appears determined to oppose its oldest allies on climate, trade, immigration and perhaps still on Russia.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas