Creditor Seeks Court Order to Block Asset Sales by Fugitive Guo Wengui
(New York) — A hedge fund asked a New York state court to block China’s fugitive businessman Guo Wengui from selling his luxury Manhattan apartment, citing concerns that Guo is attempting to leave the U.S.
Pacific Alliance Asia Opportunity Fund (PAX), a hedge fund affiliated with Hong Kong investment firm Pacific Alliance Group, sued Guo in New York in April, claiming $88 million in defaulted debts.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas