Five Things You Need to Know About China’s New Cabinet-Level Financial Stability Committee
China faces a tricky balancing act.
The world’s second-largest economy has for years been trying to shift away from easy money in and outside the formal banking system — or “deleveraging,” as the process is technically called —while maintaining sufficient growth.
As China walks a tightrope, another systemic issue emerges: Many of the risks that should be resolved are in a regulatory no-man’s land.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas