Guangzhou SOE to Partner With LG in $6.7 Billion Display-Panel Plant
LG’s planned Guangzhou display-panel factory will be 30% owned by joint-venture partner Guangzhou-Kaide Technologies Development Co., sources close to the matter told Caixin.
The South Korean home-appliances giant announced Tuesday that it will build a facility to produce large-panel organic light-emitting diode (OLED) displays in Guangzhou’s Economic and Technological Development Zone. LG’s official announcement said it was providing 70% of a 15.7 billion yuan ($2.33 billion) investment in the factory, but did not specify who will provide the remaining amount.
- 1 China Seeks $7 Billion Sanctions Against U.S. in Dumping Dispute
- 2Opinion: China-U.S. Friendship Goes Deeper Than Fights Over Trade, Pollution
- 3With Latest IPhones, Apple Again Bows to the Chinese Market
- 4Chinese Scientist Blasts U.S. Over Politicization of Research
- 5Gallery: Xi’an’s War on ‘Illegal’ Villas Thunders On
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas