Editorial: Without Effective Restructuring, China’s Economy Won’t Enter New Boom Cycle
Market sentiment in China has been increasingly optimistic, following the report of the country’s better-than-expected economic growth of 6.9% in the first half of this year.
The Caixin China General Manufacturing Purchasing Managers’ Index (PMI) rose to 51.1 in July, the highest in four months, further fueling the optimism.
Some analysts have again been drawing a rosy picture of China entering a “new economic cycle.” Others are skeptical.
The Editor-in-Chief of Caixin Media.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas