Big-Data Collection Becomes Big Headache in China
The explosion of e-commerce and internet finance in China created a huge market of personal information to trade and sell — and also forged a massive big-data industry that grew rapidly and got ahead of regulators.
The highly valuable pieces of data from average people tapping their way through their days on smartphones and computers nourished a chain of business that stitches together government agencies, telecom operators, data dealers, tech firms and other players.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas