In a First in China, a Court Will Handle Proceedings Only on Internet
Legal disputes in e-commerce, digital copyrights and other internet-based contracts in China can now be settled without requiring plaintiffs or defendants to abandon the comfort of their easy chairs at home.
Starting Friday, the Hangzhou Internet Court began settling cases that emerge from online disputes — the first legal forum in the nation specializing in resolving internet-related claims, whose numbers are surging as the industry flourishes.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas