Editorial: BRICS Summit Offers Chance for Stronger Partnership
The ninth annual summit of BRICS — the association of the five major rising economies of Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa — will take place in Xiamen, East China’s Fujian province, from Sept. 3-5.
The summit theme, “Stronger Partnership for a Brighter Future,” conveys the reality for some of these member nations, which are facing political and economic challenges.
- 1Caixin View: China Feels Chill From Trouble in Turkey
- 285-Year-Old Petitioner, in Poor Health, Denied Parole
- 3In Depth: HNA Charts New Course Back to Airline Basics
- 4On Beijing’s Orders, Tsinghua May Give Up Control of Chipmaker Units
- 5Banned From Planes and Trains, Jia Yueting Hands Over U.S. Car Startup’s China Business
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas