Editorial: BRICS Summit Offers Chance for Stronger Partnership
The ninth annual summit of BRICS — the association of the five major rising economies of Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa — will take place in Xiamen, East China’s Fujian province, from Sept. 3-5.
The summit theme, “Stronger Partnership for a Brighter Future,” conveys the reality for some of these member nations, which are facing political and economic challenges.
- 1China’s Moon Explorer Posts Photo of Sprouting Cotton Plant
- 2Huawei Canada Exec Quits as Scandal Continues to Embroil Company
- 3Luckin Coffee Reportedly Seeks IPO in Hong Kong
- 4Bank of China to Test Waters for Perpetual Bonds
- 5Apple Chief Counsel Accuses Qualcomm of Holding Smartphone-Makers for ‘Ransom’
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas