China Looking to Clean Up Private-Fund Industry
The State Council, China’s cabinet, is seeking to uproot improper practices in the growing private investment-fund industry to better protect investors and prevent hidden risks from increasing.
The State Council and China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC) on Wednesday issued draft rules aiming at cleaning up the industry. The public will have until Sept. 30 to submit opinions before the rules become final.
- 1In Depth: Tesla Charges Into China
- 2China Biz Roundup Podcast: Factory Inflation Stalls, iPhone Discounts, and Private Kindergarten Closures
- 3Update: China’s New Credit Growth Hits Record High
- 4 Operators of ‘Underground Banks’ Which Move Cash Out of China to Face Jail
- 5China Suspends Registration of Direct Selling Firms
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas