China to End Sales of Fossil-Fuel-Powered Cars
China is joining the U.K. and France with plans to end sales of fossil fuel-powered vehicles, as it works to develop new policies to promote new energy vehicles with the scheduled end of existing incentives in 2020.
“China has begun research on formulating a timetable to stop production and sales of traditional energy vehicles,” Xin Guobin, deputy minister of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT) said at an auto industry forum over the weekend.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas