Fosun Hitches Up Deal for China’s First Privately Owned Railway
A group led by private equity giant Fosun Group signed an agreement to launch China’s first privately controlled railway line, a major milestone under a government program designed to finance more infrastructure with private money.
Parties signed an investment agreement for the public-private partnership (PPP) rail project in Zhejiang province on Monday. The deal was the first of its kind in the railway sector to have private investors hold a controlling state.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas