Fintech Consumer Lender Qudian Sees Green in New York With IPO Plan
Online consumer microlender Qudian said it plans to raise up to $750 million in a New York IPO, in the second of two major financial technology (fintech) deals this month which are expected to kick off a wave of similar listings by year-end.
Qudian Inc. disclosed the fundraising target in its first public filing with the U.S. securities regulator late on Monday. But a source with direct knowledge of the situation told Caixin the final fundraising amount is likely to exceed $1 billion, possibly making it the largest IPO by a Chinese company in the U.S. this year.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas