E-Commerce IPO Fizzles as Fintechs Line Up at Gate
A third New York IPO by a Chinese company last week tumbled on its debut as the trio of firms kicked off a wave of new offshore listings by Chinese high-tech firms set to occur this fall.
The initial public offering (IPO) by Secoo Holding Ltd., a luxury goods e-commerce specialist, raised $110 million after pricing at $13 per American Depositary Share (ADS) on Friday, according to a company announcement. But the shares plunged 23% in their debut, ending their first day at $10 in trading on the Nasdaq.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas