China’s Insurers Slide in Corporate Governance
Corporate governance at Chinese insurers has declined over the past year and a half, albeit not alarmingly, a regulatory audit finds.
Four midsize insurers — June Life Insurance Co. Ltd., Huaxia Life Insurance Co. Ltd., Sino-Conflux Insurance Co. and Chang An Property & Casualty Insurance Co. Ltd. —require “special attention,” following the China Insurance Regulatory Commission’s (CIRC) assessment of the industry’s governance standards for 2016 and the first half of 2017.
- 1China Cancels Trade Talks With U.S.
- 2Bad Bank’s New Boss Begins by Erasing Fallen Predecessor’s Legacy
- 3Rape Investigation for Internet Tycoon Richard Liu Wraps Up
- 4Merck Slashes Key Cancer Drug Price for China
- 5 Caixin Explains: Why Urbanites are Choosing Pickles and Instant Noodles Over Avocados and Starbucks
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas