Two Determined Graft-Busters Put in Senior Posts at Banking, Insurance Watchdogs
China has put two vigorous graft-busters in top positions at the country’s banking and insurance regulatory commissions — a strong message that upgraded anti-corruption investigations can be expected throughout China’s financial system.
The two graft-busters are 45-year-old Li Xinran, the newly appointed head of discipline inspection at the China Banking Regulatory Commission, and 51-year-old Lin Guoyao, the new head of discipline inspection at the China Insurance Regulatory Commission. Both Li and Lin took up their posts in late September, replacing former heads nearing the mandatory retirement age, according to the regulators’ official announcements.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas