Superstar Stocks, Prolonged Bull Market Draw China Investors to U.S.
Chinese investors are attracted to U.S. stock markets by their reputation as breeding grounds for high-tech superstars, and also by the nation’s prolonged bull market, according to a first-time survey by a group of Chinese financial technology and information companies.
The U.S. has long been a preferred listing ground for many of China’s high-tech startups, partly due to difficulties those companies faced listing at home in the past. With the exception of social networking giant Tencent Holdings Ltd., all of China’s major internet players are listed in New York City, including leaders Alibaba Group Holding Ltd., Baidu Inc., JD.com Inc. and NetEase Inc.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas