Leshi IPO Review Officials Under Investigation
Two of the seven-member panel at the China Securities Regulatory Commission that reviewed and approved of Leshi Internet Information & Technology Corp.’s 730-million-yuan ($110.4 million) initial public offering plan in 2010 are now being investigated by judicial authorities, Caixin has learned.
A third person, who was on the CSRC’s panel that reviewed other firms' IPOs but did not vote on the listing of Leshi, the listed unit of struggling online video company LeEco, is also being investigated for allegedly “offering assistance” to facilitate the IPO, sources said.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas