Heavier Drones to Find It Harder to Get Off Ground
The civil aviation authority has been “actively” drafting airworthiness certification policies to ensure safe drone flight as the unmanned aerial vehicles are increasingly adopted by businesses, especially couriers.
Although a final set of rules have not yet been decided, the aviation regulators are likely to subject only those models that weigh more than 25 kilograms (55 pounds) to flight safety scrutiny, said Xu Chaoqun, an official in charge of airworthiness certification at the Civil Aviation Administration of China (CAAC).
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas