Quick Take: Toshiba Sells TV Unit to China’s Hisense
Toshiba Corp. is selling its television manufacturing subsidiary to China’s Hisense Group for 12.9 billion yen ($114 million) as the cash-strapped Japanese conglomerate continues to shed assets.
The deal, involving 95% of Toshiba Visual Solutions Corp’s shares, is expected to be completed on or after the end of February, Toshiba said in a statement Tuesday.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas