China to Appropriate State Company Assets to Make Up Pension-Funds Gap
China will set aside part of state-owned enterprises’ assets to make up the shortage of money in the nation’s pension funds due to an increasingly aging population, according to a statement released by the state government on Saturday.
Some state-owned companies will transfer 10% of their stakes to the pension fund in the first stage, the document released by the State Council, or China’s cabinet, said.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas