PetroChina to Spin Off, List Oil Services Unit
State-owned oil giant China National Petroleum Corp. (PetroChina) is undergoing a restructuring to consolidate its money-losing services units into a new company, with plans to list the firm, sources at the company told Caixin.
The overhaul now taking place will see PetroChina consolidate its various units engaged in oil exploration, drilling, engineering and other services into a single company. PetroChina held a meeting to discuss the plan’s structure and implementation on Wednesday, where a team leading the project passed a reform plan, a knowledgeable source told Caixin.
- 1Exclusive: Fallen Chief of Bad-Asset Manager Had Tons of Cash — Literally
- 2 Opinion: Trump’s China ‘Poison Pill’ May Hit Australia
- 3Shenzhen Has Billion-Dollar Bailout Plan For Local Companies
- 4Spy Camera Discovery Creates Outrage at Apartment Leasing Specialist
- 5Update: China’s Economic Growth Hasn’t Been This Slow Since Financial Crisis
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas