Quick Take: Executives of Shanghai P2P Lender Subsidiary Out of Contact
A major industry body overseeing asset managers says it is unable to contact executives of a key unit under Shanghai Kuailu Investment Group, a financially crippled P2P lender.
The Asset Management Association of China (AMAC) said recently that Shanghai Oriental Hongqiao Financial Holding Group Co., a private equity firm controlled by Kuailu, is among the 17 asset management firms with which the association has lost contact.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas