France, China Entering New Era, French Minister Tells Caixin
China and France held their fifth High-Level Economic and Financial Dialogue late last week in Beijing. French Minister of Finance and Economy Bruno Le Maire and Chinese Vice-Premier Ma Kai co-chaired the annual dialogue. The two sides reached 71 agreements during the meetings, agreeing to boost cooperation in automobile, aerospace, nuclear power, advanced manufacturing, the Belt and Road initiative and other areas. In an interview with Caixin reporter Qing Ying on Friday, Le Maire said that the dialogue will serve as a positive prelude to French president Emmanuel Macron’s visit to China in January. Le Maire also called for the Chinese government to make further progress in opening China up to French companies.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas