Opinion: Central Bank Official Defends Management of Forex Reserves
Once again, the debate has heated up over who — the central bank or the finance ministry — should be the primary manager of China’s forex reserves.
One view is that our external reserves, now managed by the central bank, are closely connected with inflation, financial risk and even speculative behavior. They suggest forex reserves should be managed by both the central bank and the finance ministry, with the ministry taking the lead.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas