Editorial: Strengthening Real Economy Key to Risk Prevention
The government’s annual Central Economic Work Conference began Monday in Beijing. The public, especially the business and financial circles, are paying close attention to the meeting, which normally sets the agenda for China’s economy in the coming year. Preventing major financial risks is likely to become one of the major goals of 2018.
It is necessary to carry on with the financial deleveraging. However, deleveraging is only a surgical intervention. As the root of financial risks lies in the real economy, the most effective way to prevent them is deepening reform of state-owned enterprises and boosting the vitality of the private economy.
- 1China Cancels Trade Talks With U.S.
- 2Bad Bank’s New Boss Begins by Erasing Fallen Predecessor’s Legacy
- 3Rape Investigation for Internet Tycoon Richard Liu Wraps Up
- 4Merck Slashes Key Cancer Drug Price for China
- 5 Caixin Explains: Why Urbanites are Choosing Pickles and Instant Noodles Over Avocados and Starbucks
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas