Opinion: Deleveraging: Put Real Economy First
It has become apparent that Chinese government’s deleveraging campaign is now targeting the real economy more than the financial system, but that does not mean the government is done with cutting the excesses out of the financial system.
In fact, over the next five years, I reckon financial regulations will become tighter, and deleveraging the industry will speed up. That is inevitable as the bloated financial system has impeded economic development, and reforming the financial sector has lagged behind reforming the state sector.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas