World Biggest Liquor-Maker’s Stock Jumps on Price Hike Buzz
Kweichow Moutai, the world’s largest spirits maker, has announced its first factory-gate price hikes in more five years, sending its share price rocketing to a record high Friday morning.
State-owned Moutai will increase factory-gate prices across its line of “baijiu” products by 9% to 25%, the company’s chairman Yuan Renguo said at a meeting on Thursday.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas