Global ‘Me Too’ Movement Against Sexual Assault Hits Chinese Academia
Chinese universities have been rocked in recent weeks by sexual-assault allegations against two academics as the “Me Too” movement extends from the U.S. into China.
One of the accusations, leveled against a prominent scientist from an aeronautics research institute in Beijing, was prompted by the movement that began in the U.S. in the wake of numerous sexual-assault allegations leveled against Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein, according to Luo Qianqian, the woman who documented the alleged Beijing attack.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas