Most of Macau’s ATMs Can Recognize Faces
Most of Macau’s cash machines can now recognize the faces of holders of mainland-issued bank cards, the city’s monetary authority has said, in part of its effort to crack down on money laundering.
A total of 1,040 ATMs, or around 90% of the special administrative region’s total, have been installed with a facial recognition system, the Monetary Authority of Macau said in a statement.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas