India Says Inferior Drug Ingredients From China Hard to Swallow
India’s drug authority has accused several Chinese pharmaceutical suppliers of providing poor-quality raw ingredients, and may blacklist them, news agency IANS reported Sunday.
New Delhi issued notices to eight Chinese drugmakers after a special inspection team of the Drug Controller General of India (DCGI) found that the companies were supplying substandard ingredients to the south Asian country.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas