Statement: Caixin Media Names New Editor-in-Chief
To meet the demands of its strategic development, Caixin Media has recently announced several key personnel changes to its upper management.
Wang Shuo has been appointed editor-in-chief of Caixin Media and editor-in-chief of Caixin Weekly. Wang, who was Caixin Media’s managing editor, succeeds company founder Hu Shuli, who will continue to serve as the company’s publisher, responsible for business transformation, strategic development and major decision-making.
- 1Update: China Demands Answers for Swedish Police’s ‘Brutal’ Treatment of Tourists
- 2China Could Ban Exports of Products Crucial to U.S. Manufacturers, Former Finance Minister Says
- 3 State-Owned Firms to Build $6.5 Billion Petrochemical Refinery in Alberta
- 4Trump Slaps New Tariffs on $200 Billion of Chinese Goods
- 5Merck Slashes Key Cancer Drug Price for China
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas