Alleged Cyanide Procurer in ‘Heywood Murder’ Imprisoned Since 2014
A city district official who says he helped the wife of disgraced political heavyweight Bo Xilai buy cyanide used to murder a British citizen got a 15-year prison sentence, a recently released court document shows.
But the 2014 sentence was linked to corruption charges, and the official was never charged with being an accomplice in the high-profile killing in the West China municipality of Chongqing, according to a document released on Nov. 8 via China Judgments Online, an archive affiliated with China’s Supreme People’s Court.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas