Trump’s New Tariffs Will Not Save U.S. Industries, Chinese Official Says
The tariffs on solar panel and washing machine imports announced by the White House are excessively protectionist and will further disrupt global trade, a Chinese trade official said.
Wang Hejun, head of the Ministry of Commerce’s Trade Remedy and Investigation Bureau, said Wednesday that China is extremely dissatisfied with the U.S. decision to increase tariffs, which has raised concerns among Washington’s major trade partners such as South Korea and sparked a domestic backlash from U.S. states and enterprises.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas