Caixin Closed-door CEO Luncheon Brought Market Players to Discuss What's Next to Chinese Enterprises in the World.
DAVOS, SWITZERLAND (January 25, 2018): As an independent and authoritative media committed to providing quality business and financial news about China, Caixin Global held Caixin Closed-door CEO Luncheon during the World Economic Forum 2018 in Davos, Switzerland, on the topic of China's economic reform and its impact on Chinese enterprises that aim at global development.
The luncheon invited guests from Government of Singapore Investment Corp., Boston Consulting Group, Canada Pension Plan Investment Board, UBS Group AG, Deppon Logistics Co., Ltd, Baota Petrochemical Group, AMTD Group, etc., to have in-depth discussion on topics such as China's economic policy, financial market opening up, international competition and so on.
Liu Mingkang, former chairman of the China Banking Regulatory Commission gave a 15-minute keynote speech, followed by 45-minute discussion aiming to involve most of the CEOs. Francis Leung, chairman of the Chamber of Hong Kong Listed Companies, Chow-Kiat Lim, chief executive officer of GIC Private Limited, and Mark Machin, president and chief executive officer of CPP Investment Board chaired each topic discussion. They respectively led top discussion of “Global competitiveness of Chinese firms”, “New challenges for global companies”, and “Company long-term value creation”. Participants were engage in intensive discussion, sharing their own understanding and expertise.
About Caixin Global
Caixin Global is one of the most respected sources of macroeconomics, finance and business intelligence about China. Affiliated with Caixin Media, the country’s most independent and professional news outlet, Caixin Global provides news, intelligence and data tailored for industry professionals, China watchers, business leaders, policymakers and international institutions.
For More Information
Public Relation and Marketing Manager, Caixin Global
T： +86 158 1105 1267
Jun 19 18:46
Jun 19 18:30
Jun 19 17:02
Jun 19 12:02
Jun 19 12:27
Jun 19 11:55
Jun 19 09:27
Jun 19 09:40
Jun 19 03:43
Jun 18 20:16
Jun 18 19:27
Jun 18 16:16
Jun 18 16:50
Jun 18 15:21
Jun 18 11:39
- 1China Launches EV Safety Inspection After Tesla and Nio Fires
- 2 In Depth: The State Wants Out of China’s Biggest Air-Conditioner Maker. Why Does Everyone Else Want In?
- 3Regulators Move to Restructure Troubled Baoshang Bank
- 4Hong Kong Billionaire to Pay Tuition for Every Undergrad at Mainland University for Four Years
- 5 5 Things to Know About the Shanghai-London Stock Connect
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas