Editorial: China, U.S. Have Means, Motivation to Resolve Trade Differences
After an earlier round of talks in Beijing, Vice Premier Liu He led a delegation to the U.S. on May 15-19 to continue discussion of the trade friction between China and the U.S. The greatest achievement in this round of negotiations was the agreement reached by the two countries to avoid a trade war, and to stop threatening to raise tariffs against each other.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas