Majority of U.S. Businesses in China Oppose Trump Tariffs: Survey
A majority of American companies in China said they don’t support their president’s use of retaliatory tariffs to achieve the U.S.’ trade goals, according to a survey compiled by the American Chamber of Commerce in Shanghai (AmCham Shanghai).
This year’s survey, released shortly after U.S. President Donald Trump’s fresh threats to impose tariffs on $200 billion worth of Chinese goods, provides a barometer of the sentiment of American multinational companies on the looming trade war.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas