Government Grants Mobile Virtual Telecom Network Licenses to 15 Companies
The Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT), after a five-year trial period, has granted licenses allowing a first batch of 15 companies to run mobile virtual telecom networks in the country.
The companies include subsidiaries of HNA Group, Alibaba Group Holding Ltd., JD.com Inc. and Xiaomi Corp., according to a statement (link in Chinese) posted on its website Monday.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas