Study Finds Weight, Vision, Sleep Problems Among China’s Schoolchildren
China’s young schoolchildren are overweight, have poor eyesight, and don’t get enough sleep. Oh, and they need to focus more on their creativity and analytical skills.
At least that’s the take-away from the country’s first comprehensive study on the quality of its mandatory education.
Among the findings, China’s schools should focus more on teaching children to be creative and analytical, while improving the “relatively weak” physical education they receive.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas