Liaoning Sets Up Budgetary Watchdog
Liaoning province’s legislature has decided to set up a special committee to increase legislative scrutiny of government spending and investment.
The Standing Committee of the Liaoning provincial People’s Congress gave the green light last week to add the new special committee to the provincial legislature, the first such initiative among provincial-level legislatures, according to a report in the official Liaoning Daily. The 12-member special committee will be charged with overseeing government spending and investigating government debt.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas