Chart: New Swine Fever Outbreak Kills 100 Pigs in Liaoning
A new outbreak of swine fever has killed 102 pigs in Yingkou in northeastern China’s Liaoning province, the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs confirmed Sunday. This is the third deadliest outbreak amid an ongoing crisis for China's pork industry.
There have been a total of 22 outbreaks across seven Chinese provinces since early August.
Around 40,000 pigs have been culled in the affected areas to prevent the spread of the deadly disease since August, according to the ministry.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas