Canadian Ambassador Says Disagreements With China Now ‘Water Under Bridge’
Canada won’t let disagreements get in the way of its growing trade relationship with China, the country’s ambassador told Caixin.
In an interview last week, John McCallum expressed his country’s enthusiasm for a free trade agreement (FTA) with China. He also described the difficulty of negotiating with U.S. President Donald Trump’s administration, at a time when both China and Canada are facing trade friction with the U.S.
- 1Opinion: Sacrificing Half the World’s People Undercuts ‘The Wandering Earth’s’ Humanistic Message
- 2Two Large Chinese Borrowers Are Said to Miss Bond Payments
- 3China Biz Roundup Podcast: Factory Inflation Stalls, iPhone Discounts, and Private Kindergarten Closures
- 4Holiday Spending Bodes Poorly for China’s Economy This Year
- 5 Operators of ‘Underground Banks’ Which Move Cash Out of China to Face Jail
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas